I am running for re-election to the Santa Rosa School Board! My first term was a period of significant changes and improvements in the operation of the Santa Rosa City Schools District. Working together, the board, teachers and staff accomplished so much!
- Increased high school graduation rates and rates of English Learners reaching proficiency levels.
- Passed essential financing to repair, improve and increase safety at our campuses.
- Kept more kids in school and improved campus culture through implementation of restorative disciplinary practices.
- Reduced suspensions by 50% and expulsions by 80%.
- Increased and improved compensation, support and training for our teachers.
- Showed our students the way after graduation with better college & career planning and resources.
- Embraced bilingual education.
- Focused on providing greater educational equity for all students.
- Worked to create a more community-driven district and impactful strategic partnerships.
- Improved fiscal accountability and efficiency.
I am proud of the changes we have made and am determined to see them fully implemented and maintained. I am running for re-election to see that happen, and for that I am asking your support.
Feedback or questions? Email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting my campaign, our teachers and students.